- High quality wax with fast dry and less odour
- Long lasting, deep and soft gloss
- No yellowing effect
- Poly ethylene Wax have excellent level of endurance and durability
- Water (45-50%), Phosphate, Glycol
How to use :
Please read the instructions carefully before applying the wax.
1. Make sure that the floor is thoroughly dry and clean. Floor should have been wet cleaned prior to application of Wax
2. The wax may be found crumbled if it is stored in cold area other than the workplace i.e. in winter. The wax must be left at the workplace area for 1-2 hours prior to use.
3. Always use the clean bucket and poly-cotton mops/applicators.
1. Pour the resin wax into the bucket.
Note: Wax cannot be recycled or reused. Ensure that you pour the exact amount of wax to be used in each process.
2. Take the clean mop and immerse the mop in the bucket.
- Wring the mop out slightly.
- Apply a thin coat of wax to the floor.
- Start applying the floor wax by running the mop parallel to and next to the skirting board. Form a "U” shape section of applied wax.
- Coat the remaining floor area, inside the "U", using figure "8" stroke. Be sure to cover the entire floor.
- Allow first coat to dry completely for approximately 1 hour, before applying second and additional coats.
- Repeat the above instructions for additional coats. More coats allow more protection for the floor and a better appearance.
Note Each application must be dried completely prior to any subsequent Diamond application, otherwise it may result in less glossy finish.
Coverage Approx. 1,155m2~1,320m2 per 18.75 L
Packages 18.75 L (5 gallon)
Warning: Harmful if swallow. Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Store at dry and cool place
Contact +84 0904.643.943 for more detail information about products.